joi, 10 decembrie 2015

My thoughts are wondering around and I'm sitting here observing them and taking notes.

I don't have a soul.
I am a soul wondering through the Universe in a beautiful, complex body.

I wish people would say to eachother what they really feel, what they really want. It's so damn easy.


Why do we make our world so complicated? It could be the most beautiful place in the Universe.

People love eachother, it's our nature to love and feel compassion for every living been. And yet, we fight and destroy ourselves soooo much! Why do we do this? Why is it so hard for us to forget about our ego and concentrate on our spirit?
We love things and use people, instead of doing it the other way around.

The moment I understood that I actually don't need anything they sell or advertise, I was free. I could hear myself breathing and thinking and smiling and enjoying the world I had around me and everything at the same time. I realised I've been dreaming this whole time, I was walking in their world with my eyes closed, without letting myself go wild, without being free. I wouldn't dare to let myself feel too much or say too much. They told me I'm not allowed to speak of the things I believe in, I'm not allowed to feel love for the people around the world. I was afraid because I believed them. I was terrified.

This morning, I opened my eyes and I said to myself  " I'm not afraid anymore". They couldn't do anything, because "they" didn't  existed anymore in my reality.

I opened my bedroom window, enjoyed the sun and felt the love.
From this moment on, my life will never be the same again.

I started to learn how to laugh more, I quit smoking, I don't eat meat anymore, I trained myself to feel things I didn't know existed before. I felt alive and it was the only thing I always wanted.
I'm not gonna lie and tell you it was easy.  It was the most difficult thing I did in my life , because waking up and realising the world I lived in, is a big piece of crap, was hard and it hurt alot because until now, it was everything I knew.

And then, along the road, I met you and I felt loved again. I felt the Universe trying to tell me that I deserve to be happy again. I deserve to start all over and do everything I ever could to make this world a bit more beautiful than it was before. I know it's hard to change a whole world, but let me tell you something I learned.

I began to love my family, my boyfriend and my friends in another way. I was nice to them, instead of playing stupid mind games and trying to be in the centre of attention the whole time.
I started doing small, cute things for them, I started saying "i love you with all my heart" more often. And I was honest. I felt I have a great amount of love within me and I have to share it with all the people that surrounded me. And it worked ! The moment I changed my attitude, everything changed.
Everybody was smiling back at me, everybody saw inside my soul, not inside my decolletage.
I had a good vibe around me and I was happy.

I understand now that every single problem I have, I'm the only one who can solve it. I'm responsible for everything that happens to me ( not nature related - or maybe... who knows?)

I let the Universe in my veins, in my sistem.
The Universe is within me and I am the Universe.

Love everyone around you, spread peace and joy and you will see that everything will be just fine.

Niciun comentariu: