vineri, 9 octombrie 2015

The moon rises while I think of you

There is no good or bad with you.
When I'm with you I feel whole again.
I feel I can connect with the Universe, I can see things clearly, I understand the meaning of love, of life itself.
I connect with you through my thoughts.
You bring out what's best in me, even when I'm down.
You make me rise when my feet are in muddy water. You're the reason I can shine everyday.
I could never forget the way I feel when you're around...
Or when I think of you, of your bright smile or soft skin, the tenderness in your voice every morning, the light in your eyes every night before falling asleep next to me, your kindness and your innocence.
I could never stop loving you.
I could never stop needing you so badly, because we were created from the same stardust and without you, I would be just normal dust floating around without being able to feel the beauty that life has to offer. Without you, I would be wondering around trying to find a purpose for this life, but I would never succeed.
Without you, I would be empty on the inside, I would let all kind of demons taking advantage of my spirit, because I didn't know until now how it feels to be truly loved by such an amazing soul like you.
You are the reason my eyes are happy all the time and my heart is full of love and joy.
You are my connection with the Universe, you are my everything.
And now, I finally understand what I really want to do with my life.
I want to spend the rest of my life, making you happy because you deserve the best.
I want to be the reason you wake up every morning feeling alive.
You know I'm madly in love with you.
Your lips are touching mine and all stars shine upon us like they never did before.
I love to feel your arms around me. It makes me feel warm. 
It makes my soul happy


Take me.
I am yours forever.

Niciun comentariu: